WELCOME TO A SIMS 3 HIGH COST OF LIVING CHALLENGE!
Also a Six Degrees of Separation story. (Whoah, it's not a legacy!)
Details are on the About page.
- The Sims Legacy ChallengeThe Fantasy Legacy #71 – Building a GreenhouseMay 16, 2019
- Simdale Valley PostYear One, Summer: The Cassoulet FamilyApril 6, 2019
- Crowned to be Sim8.12 Not So Happy TimeMarch 1, 2019
- In the Valley of the SunPlans and CoffeeFebruary 3, 2019
- The Dysfunkshinul LegacyAn Honest Review of 2018 a.k.a. How My Life Got Flipped Turned Upside-DownDecember 22, 2018
- Loewe LegacyFLASHBACK <<< #9August 26, 2018
- The Wolff LegacyLog 7.3: Secret Dumbass Trait?July 27, 2018
- A Bailey LegacyChapter 9.6August 28, 2017
- Whalers Plays The SimsThe Scatterday Matriarchy 5.10: It’s Bonding Time!October 31, 2016
- ~The Kay Legacy~Good TimesDecember 6, 2015
- A Very Evil AlphabetcyH is for HarleyAugust 25, 2015
- It's a Small World After AllLiebster AwardMay 23, 2015
- "All My Wishes" a Sim-led LegacyGen. 7 Intro: Meet Bella!September 4, 2013
- The Sims Legacy ChallengeThe Fantasy Legacy #71 – Building a Greenhouse
Traits: Absent-Minded, Adventurous, Artistic, Friendly, Computer Whiz, Loves the Outdoors (hey, I completed a university degree; I can claim 6 traits).
40yo software codeslinger and mother of a preschooler. (Guess which is more challenging.)
I played The Sims and Sims 2 passionately for three weeks each. Then I hit my stride with Sims 3 and have never pulled my life back from its greedy clutches.
Ask me Sims tech support questions, I dare ya.